Conference of Interpreter Trainers
Business Meeting – Notes
September 26th, 2020
* These are not official minutes as no quorum was met
- Call to order
- Meeting called to order at 12 noon by President, Dr. Jessica Bentley-Sassaman.
- Quorum not met, proceed with procedures and reports while waiting for quorum.
- Parliamentary Procedures
- Mark Apodaca explained the parliamentary procedure rules for the business meeting.
- President Bentley-Sassaman explained the procedures for voting.
- Acceptance of 2018 Business Meeting Minutes
- Board Reports
- Each of the Board member and directors gave a report on their activities from the past two years.
- Roll Call – Quorum
- The board waited 1 hour for quorum to be met. Quorum still not met.
- Motions to be sent via email to members
- Vote for new Vice President and Treasurer.
- Vote on Motion regarding language entry standards for ITPs.
Next Business Meeting: See you in Philadelphia fall of 2022