University of Virginia
ASL-Spoken English Interpreter
University of Virginia seeks American Sign Language/Spoken English Interpreter
Full-time, benefited position
Work with D/deaf students as well as faculty, staff and visitors in a rigorous academic environment in a beautiful area of the country.
This supportive and challenging workplace welcomes your interest.
- Well developed ASL/Eng interpreting skills.
- National Certification as granted by RID
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience with a minimum of 2 years in academia.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional standards, linguistic and cultural strategies, and sophisticated decision-making
- Ability to perform in multiple forums to a range of audiences
To apply, please go to Jobs@ UVA link
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/nw3cghkygp