Framingham State University
Position Title: Part-Time Faculty – American Sign Language Program (Day Programs)
Location: Framingham Massachusetts 01701 United States
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Teach course(s) in American Sign Language, Deaf Studies, or ASL/English Interpreting
- Develop syllabi and instructional materials.
- Assess student performance.
- Provide assistance and mentorship to students.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Evidence of expertise, scholarly activity or creative work appropriate to the discipline.
- Minimum qualifications to instruct ASL III and ASL IV also include:
- Two years of university-level teaching experience.
- PhD or other terminal degree in related field.
- Successful college teaching experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion in the curriculum and the classroom.
- Preferred qualifications to instruct ASL III and ASL IV also include:
- ASLPI 4.0
This posting is for potential part-time, non-benefited, visiting lecturer positions during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans, persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/z1QBMphWWo1Mu4YYcAKza