Interpreter Preparation Program (IPP) Instructor/Coordinator
Full-Time, Tenure Track position
Start: Fall 2016
Closing date: Sunday, February 28, 2016
To be considered for this recruitment, applicants must submit ALL items listed below via our new on-line applicant tracking system available:
https://employment.ohlone.edu/ (Click on Search Jobs for available opportunities). The closing date for this position is 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 28, 2016. The College reserves the right to modify, rescind or re-advertise this recruitment at any time.
Required documents for this position include:
- Completed on-line Ohlone College application form.
- Current resume.
- A cover letter addressing the listed desirable qualifications, personal and professional qualities.
- A summary of courses taught.
- A course syllabus and a sample test from a course that you are teaching or have recently taught.
- A statement of teaching philosophy.
- A one page essay about innovative teaching techniques you have used.
- List of professional references including name, position, organization, phone number, email and their relationship to you. Please do not submit letters of references at this time.
- Unofficial copies of all college transcripts; Official sealed transcripts will be required at the time of hire.