Conference of Interpreter Trainers
On-line Board Meeting
December 26, 2014
Persons present: Leslie Greer, Jimmy Beldon, Cindy Volk, Richard Laurion, Carole Lazorisak, Kimberly Hale, Jessica Bentley-Sassaman
The meeting was opened at 5:00 pm CST by President, Leslie Greer
- The board approved sponsoring the NCIEC DeafBlind workshop for $500. (B2014: 26) This comes with 2 free registrations. Discussion about making those available to the membership.
- Discussion about having CIT members represent us on various RID committees.
- Discussion about the conference surveys.
- Discussion about having a link on our website for the conference workshops, etc from Street Leverage.
- The next face to face meeting will be in Tucson on April 24 – 26, 2015.
- Discussion about having only one journal this year due to the change in editors. We may not always have two editions each year due to a variety of circumstances.
The meeting was closed at 6:30 pm CST.